London Banter

-   -   Oyster trouble (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3041-oyster-trouble.html)

Epicentre May 29th 05 05:43 AM

Oyster trouble

"ONscotland" wrote in
oups.com:

The trouble I have with Oyster is that I cannot access the website.

My email login, username, password, helpful hint - nothing works.
Requesting a password does nothing.

I called Oyster as perhaps the email address was input incorrectly when
I registered, but no, they spelled it back to me, and it doesnt work.
They have my address on file, so it's not like my identity has been
stolen.

Tried re-registering the card, but my card is "already registered",
tried signing up with my usual username, but that has already been
taken (I know - by ME!).

Does anyone have any hints?

Have you tried disabling the popup blocker? There are some sites that
require this. Also try accessing with Netscape instead of IE. I have also
come across a site where this was the only solution support offered.