Old June 11th 05, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Connectivity

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

Dr No Context is talking about improving connectivity
between existing lines, and he's right about that.
The answer, of course, is that the cost of the improvements
would sadly be disproportionate to the benefit they would bring.
Except at Park Royal, apparently.

(A bit late, I know)

Public money will not be spent on the Park Royal interchange either. Anyway,
is there any evidence that the Park Royal interchange is going to happen at
all? TfL's map of London's future railways omitted it completely. I know it
was part of the planning permission for the seven-block estate on the
Guinness site, but are Guinness actually going to build all seven blocks?
After the recent revelations about travelators on the CTRL2, I wonder what
planning requirements are worth anyway.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped