London Banter

-   -   Canning Town - North Woolwich (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3046-canning-town-north-woolwich.html)

Mizter T May 25th 05 03:55 PM

Canning Town - North Woolwich

6 years and two months. Being serious, thats a good question.

I wasn't putting the argument one way or another, merely pointing out
it is one of the classic questions about regeneration. I find myself
most impressed with the changes in the Docklands over the years, and
I've been visiting the area out of interest for over 15 years (so I'm
no local). However I do try and think about what's happened and is
happening with more depth than merely being impressed by all the shiny
and slick new buildings and developments. I think it's an incredibly
complex issue.