Old June 3rd 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Blair & Prestcott in a 4x4

Brimstone wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Brimstone ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did
anybody else see Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range
Rover yesterday on tv

I'll go and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5
litre 4x4. If its ok by Tony and John then it must be ok.

Did they choose the vehicle they were going to travel in or
was it simply provided for them?

I'm wondering if a Ford Focus armoured to the protection
levels that Rangie would be may actually be able to move
under it's own power...?

Given the difficulty they have with their designed weight ....

Prescott or Blair?

Please be careful when snipping. The last comment you've replied
to isn't mine.

The last comment he replied to, i.e. the one with one in front
of it in his mail, was "Given the difficulty ..."

Are you saying that you didn't post that at 27/5/05 at 18:04?

What's it got to do with you?

Er, this is a public newsgroup, not private e-mail.

Congratulations on your perception. Now answer the question.

The question of what it's got to do with me? Well, as this is a public
newsgroup to which I subscribe, I am naturally concerned if anyone is
thought to be impersonating a regular contributor, which was one
possible interpretation of your post of 3 June 13:59. Of course it
might have been just a simple error on your part, in which case a simple
apology would suffice, don't you think?

As far as I am concerned, everything in this NG is to do with me. I am
not aware of any rules or conventions that prevent me joining in a
discussion. Have a nice weekend.
--
Richard J.

Old June 3rd 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

Given the difficulty they have with their designed weight ....

Prescott or Blair?

Please be careful when snipping. The last comment you've replied to isn't
mine.

If it isn't, you're being very convincingly frogged.
Old June 3rd 05, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

..... and I still don't know whether Blair or Prescott has difficulty
with their designed weight!

Old June 3rd 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
.... and I still don't know whether Blair or Prescott has difficulty
with their designed weight!

The answer might well be, "Yes".