Old May 24th 05, 07:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Blair & Prestcott in a 4x4

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv. No bus or
train for these two then.Does everybody forget Blair's son lying in the
gutter in Leceister Square yet they preach parenthood to everybody
else.
Should I pay any attention to these people who govern us.

Kevin

Old May 24th 05, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 24 May 2005 00:19:16 -0700, wrote:

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

What's hypocritical about that? Do you know what "hypocritical" means?

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9683652.html
(Class 108 51916 at Kettering - last day of the Corby service, 1990)
Old May 27th 05, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris Tolley wrote:
On 24 May 2005 00:19:16 -0700, wrote:

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

What's hypocritical about that? Do you know what "hypocritical" means?

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9683652.html
(Class 108 51916 at Kettering - last day of the Corby service, 1990)

Neither of them have advocated cutting CO2 immissions then. I'll go and
trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4. If its ok by
Tony and John then it must be ok.
As for the wife walking the kids to school, f**k that.

Kevin

Old May 27th 05, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
Chris Tolley wrote:
On 24 May 2005 00:19:16 -0700,
wrote:

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

What's hypocritical about that? Do you know what "hypocritical"
means?

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9683652.html
(Class 108 51916 at Kettering - last day of the Corby service, 1990)

Neither of them have advocated cutting CO2 immissions then. I'll go
and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4. If its ok
by Tony and John then it must be ok.
As for the wife walking the kids to school, f**k that.

Did they choose the vehicle they were going to travel in or was it simply
provided for them?

Old May 27th 05, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Brimstone ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

I'll go and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4. If
its ok by Tony and John then it must be ok.

Did they choose the vehicle they were going to travel in or was it simply
provided for them?

I'm wondering if a Ford Focus armoured to the protection levels that Rangie
would be may actually be able to move under it's own power...?

Old May 27th 05, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Adrian wrote:
Brimstone ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else
see Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

I'll go and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4.
If its ok by Tony and John then it must be ok.

Did they choose the vehicle they were going to travel in or was it
simply provided for them?

I'm wondering if a Ford Focus armoured to the protection levels that
Rangie would be may actually be able to move under it's own power...?

Given the difficulty they have with their designed weight ....

Old May 31st 05, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris Tolley wrote:
On 27 May 2005 07:39:49 -0700, wrote:
Chris Tolley wrote:
On 24 May 2005 00:19:16 -0700,
wrote:
We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

What's hypocritical about that? Do you know what "hypocritical" means?

Neither of them have advocated cutting CO2 immissions then. I'll go
and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4. If its ok
by Tony and John then it must be ok. As for the wife walking the kids
to school, f**k that.

Okay, understood. I thought you had a serious point to make, but the
bluster and sarcasm shows otherwise.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632963.html
(43 107 waiting under Barlow's trainshed at St. Pancras in 1983)

You want a defintion of hypocrite, how many examples would you like.
Lets just say somebody who says one thing but does the opposite, like
lying about WMD's but complaining about the lack of repect in society
for a start.
Plenty of mums taking the kids to school in the 4x4 quote the extra
safety that driving such a vehicle gives. Now I don't subscribe to that
arguement but it is the one cited.
So coming back to Blair in his bullet proof Range Rover, I am sure that
any mum want equal protection for their kids.