London Banter

-   -   CTRL Visitor Centre (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3073-ctrl-visitor-centre.html)

Joe May 31st 05 07:34 PM

CTRL Visitor Centre

I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

John May 31st 05 07:47 PM

CTRL Visitor Centre

In article . com, Joe
writes
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

I haven't been to it since it moved to the German Gym - there were some
nice models and photos (before it moved) - I believe it may have got a
bit better.

I think it is worth a visit - but I may be biased since I work on the
project!
--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail

Dave Arquati May 31st 05 08:24 PM

CTRL Visitor Centre

Joe wrote:
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

It's OK... I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you happen to
be passing through King's Cross / St. Pancras then it's probably worth
popping in. It probably won't tell you anything you didn't already know
though!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7

Peter Lawrence June 1st 05 05:24 PM

CTRL Visitor Centre

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:24:46 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Joe wrote:
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

It's OK... I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you happen to
be passing through King's Cross / St. Pancras then it's probably worth
popping in. It probably won't tell you anything you didn't already know
though!

I see that they also have a visitor centre 'Off Temple Mills Lane,
Stratford' but visits apparently have to be booked (see
http://www.ctrl.co.uk/contact/default.asp?L=27) so only for organised
parties??
--
Peter Lawrence

Charlie Pearce June 2nd 05 07:43 PM

CTRL Visitor Centre

wrote:

Joe wrote:
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

It's OK... I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you happen to
be passing through King's Cross / St. Pancras then it's probably worth
popping in.

I *was* passing through Kings Cross/St. Pancras in April - if I'd
known about it I would have popped in!

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs