London Banter

-   -   P-Way on London Underground (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3086-p-way-london-underground.html)

[email protected] June 7th 05 05:22 PM

P-Way on London Underground

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any pointers on companies to approach regarding
P-Way jobs on London Underground? I hold a PTS and have experience of
mainline P-Way, but am interested in moving to LU.

Any companies recommended? I've applied to AMEC and Grantrail so far.

Regards,

Greg

Kat June 7th 05 05:41 PM

P-Way on London Underground

Http://www.metronetrail.com/
--
Kat

Brimstone June 7th 05 06:09 PM

P-Way on London Underground

and www.tubelines.com

Nicola Redwood June 7th 05 06:23 PM

P-Way on London Underground

"Brimstone" wrote in message
Kat wrote:
wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone give me any pointers on companies to approach regarding
P-Way jobs on London Underground? I hold a PTS and have experience
of mainline P-Way, but am interested in moving to LU.

Any companies recommended? I've applied to AMEC and Grantrail so
far.

Http://www.metronetrail.com/

and www.tubelines.com

Tube Lines have a fairly large project team including engineers working on
P-Way

Also try he

http://www.railnewsjobs.com/