London Banter

-   -   Zennor Road london (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3120-zennor-road-london.html)

Dave Newt June 17th 05 04:04 PM

Zennor Road london

Andy & Kim wrote:
Hi Guy's, I am trying to find plans or maps that can show me what was on the
site of the now Zennor Road Industrial Estate London SW12.
Any help or pointers would be most welcome.

Crossposted to uk.transport.london, where I'm sure there are a few map
collectors!

Brimstone June 17th 05 05:48 PM

Zennor Road london

Dave Newt wrote:
Andy & Kim wrote:
Hi Guy's, I am trying to find plans or maps that can show me what
was on the site of the now Zennor Road Industrial Estate London SW12.
Any help or pointers would be most welcome.

Crossposted to uk.transport.london, where I'm sure there are a few map
collectors!

Try these
http://www.old-maps.co.uk/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....Pages/ENG_page
s/lon.htm

Penny Farthing June 21st 05 05:29 AM

Zennor Road london

"Dave Newt" wrote in message

Andy & Kim wrote:
Hi Guy's, I am trying to find plans or maps that can show me what was on

the
site of the now Zennor Road Industrial Estate London SW12.
Any help or pointers would be most welcome.

Crossposted to uk.transport.london, where I'm sure there are a few map
collectors!

No maps or documentation I am afraid but IIRC it was a cul-de-sac with small
houses on both sides 2 up 2 downs probably. If recall is enough for you I
can probably get some more info from my mum. I think the houses were
demolished in about 1960.

Penn