Old June 26th 05, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Transport Rally, Blackpool

We have had a historic Transport Rally today, in Blackpool. The weather has
been fantastic, and so has the assortment of vehicles. There were many,
many RMLs from London, but alas, only one RM, and no RTs at all. Some nice
old coaches, trucks and cars, and whole convoy of Minis dating from about
1970 (earliest one I saw) to present day.
Next Month we have Tram Sunday in Fleetwood, which usually attracts all
sorts of historic transport vehicles, memorabilia stalls and anoraks from
all over the country. Hope the weather is as nice for that as it has been
today.
Dave G.

Old June 26th 05, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

When is Tram Sunday?

Old June 26th 05, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, David Alexander wrote:

When is Tram Sunday?

First Sunday after Flyover.

tom

--
It ends enigmatically with Ludwig Wittgenstein sitting in a deckchair
leaving the player none the wiser.
Old June 27th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"David Alexander" wrote in message
When is Tram Sunday?

I think Tram sunday is in July. There are some notices around, but I
haven't read them properly. I will have a look this week, and post dates on
here.

Dave G

Old June 29th 05, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, David Alexander wrote:

When is Tram Sunday?

First Sunday after Flyover.

tom

Tram Sunday is 17th July. If anyone connected with RM8 is reading this
newsgroup, are they going to be there?
Dave G