London Banter

-   -   Marylebone Tube Closed Morning Rush Hour (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/315-marylebone-tube-closed-morning-rush.html)

David Walters July 14th 03 05:03 PM

Marylebone Tube Closed Morning Rush Hour

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:08:06 +0100, Dave wrote:
In some places, the addition of escalators has meant such a redesign to
the station that the old emergency stairs are no longer available -
Angel is one example.

I thought the stairs at Angel had been retained but unlike others
really are only for emergency use as they exit through the old
station building.

David

Mike Bristow July 17th 03 01:03 PM

Marylebone Tube Closed Morning Rush Hour

In article ,
David Walters wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:08:06 +0100, Dave wrote:
I thought the stairs at Angel had been retained but unlike others
really are only for emergency use as they exit through the old
station building.

There are stairs easily accessable from one platform at Angel
(I forget which one). I doubt they are for emergancy use, as
they are unlit.

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.