London Banter

-   -   Announce: 'Building London's Victoria Line': BTF on DVD (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/317-announce-building-londons-victoria-line.html)

Graeme Wall July 14th 03 08:40 AM

Announce: 'Building London's Victoria Line': BTF on DVD

In message
Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:

In article , Graeme Wall
wrote:
In message
Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:

[snip]
... access to the tunnelling site is via a crane bucket!

Is there a shot taken from the bucket as it descends? A colleague of
mine shot it and the bucket was supposed to go straight down but it
started rotating on the way down and he was very sick when they got to
the bottom! Then, of course, they had to do a retake!

There's now a clip of the (retaken) bucket sequence at:
http://www.eavb.co.uk/dvd/

I've passed the URL on to my colleague, he didn't wish to be reminded!

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.