London Banter

-   -   London bombings.... more than one perp needed? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3203-london-bombings-more-than-one.html)

Colin Rosenstiel July 8th 05 02:46 PM

London bombings.... more than one perp needed?

In article ,
(Lars Elmvang) wrote:

Peter Vos wrote:
Kind of weird adding in a single bus. I'm thinking the bus was a
target of opportunity. That suggests a lack of planning. It would be
a lot more effective if you hit multiple buses. That would have
stopped all bus traffic in addition to the tube.

I am rather thinking - 3 trains to hit many people, and one bus to make
a "visible" target - ie. good pictures for tv and papers

The catch in this theory is that there were only more deaths than in the
bus in one of the tube explosions.

--
Colin Rosenstiel