Old July 9th 05, 10:55 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default PING BRITS:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:29:31 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
. ..

I would like to thank President ATB on behalf of the British people
for his rather naive speech however we disagree slightly with his
version of events.

Who made you spokesperson for the people of the UK?

Showing you're immaturity again.

After reading your sillyjuvenile posts I can assure you that you do not
speak for me.

You're right. I don't speak for the lame or the stupid.

I expect you don't speak for the majority of people in the UK.

Why do youthink of these bombers as something heroic?

Why do you think Americans are heroes for slaughtering 100,000+ Iraqi
civilians, or subjecting Iraqi and Afghanis to two years of
occupation , murder, torture? and all in the name of democracy (oil)

I've never quite understood this fascination with oil. How much oil is
exported from Afghanistan per month? As for Iraq, when did Saddam refuse to
sell oil to people? When has any dictator living off the destruction of
their own country ever refused to sell anything they could make quick money
with?

The British people who died in London died as a result .........

of America's invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq and
Afghanistan.
Clearly you are an arsehole, every time you post you prove it. Here's
a tip, don't post.

I don't suppose you actually know that 9/11 happened BEFORE the invasion and
liberation of Afghanistan? How can the former be a result of the latter?

Damn Brits see this cut up carbon bike! yourbuddy London Transport 0 December 20th 05 10:22 PM
PING BRITS: Sarah Czepiel London Transport 3 July 11th 05 11:52 PM
PING BRITS: encyclopedia London Transport 1 July 11th 05 04:16 AM
PING BRITS: BrianE London Transport 0 July 9th 05 09:08 PM
PING BRITS: Art in Heaven London Transport 3 July 9th 05 09:03 PM