Old August 2nd 05, 02:47 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,uk.transport.london

Default No Censorship

"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Nick wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Moishe Lip****z wrote:
"Susan Cohen" wrote in message

"Moishe Lip****z"

Yes, your e-mail is still very appropriate, coward,

wrote in message news:54cHe.1952$2y2.1874@trndny02...
Here's an example:

whixch proves by its rarity how you are lying

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...nbergmug1.html

why was he released early? hmmmmm

Because he's a jew and it's New York

Now, compare this to the case of Robert Chambers who accidently
killed a jewish girl.

Another post of yours which is irrelevant to uk.transport.london.
Please stop polluting this NG with OT posts.
FU set.

Richard, can I suggest that you stop posting your remonstration
with this person about the cross-posting, because this is just
contributing to what you are complaining about.

It was an attempt (by setting Follow-ups) to prevent further posts on
this thread being sent to the 4 additional groups that Moishe Lip****z
added to his second post in the thread. Since the London bombings on
7th July, uk.transport.london has been inundated with cross-posts. It
seems that we are fair game for anyone wanting to promote their views on
terrorism, politics, religion etc. I happened to see Moishe's posts
before anyone else responded, and thought it was a good opportunity to
act.

I'm sorry if you think I have in some way contributed to the problem,
though I'm not sure how I did, other than by adding one post to the
thread (not counting this post).

Susan: You have no need to admonish yourself, as your previous post was
sent only to soc.culture.jewish before Moishe added the other groups.

Really? haha

--
Richard J.
London, UK