London Banter

-   -   Fire at Piccadilly Circus? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3459-fire-piccadilly-circus.html)

Joe Patrick September 14th 05 05:50 PM

Fire at Piccadilly Circus?

My sister just called in, at Paddington station, apparently, loads of
lines are suspended & there's a fire at Piccadilly Circus.

Ian F. September 14th 05 06:42 PM

Fire at Piccadilly Circus?

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
oups.com...

My sister just called in, at Paddington station, apparently, loads of
lines are suspended & there's a fire at Piccadilly Circus.

From TfL website:

"The Bakerloo Line has severe delays between Paddington Station and
Piccadilly Circus Station in both directions. This will affect journeys from
19:07 on 14/09/05 until further notice. This is due to a fire alert at
Regents Park Station."

Ian