London Banter

-   -   Battersea Park Tonight (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3575-battersea-park-tonight.html)

Chris! November 5th 05 04:38 PM

Battersea Park Tonight

Hi,

I am going to the Battersea Park Fireworks in about an hour. Can
anyone tell me what provision there is for parking a bicycle nearby?
Can't find anything on the Wandsworth site
(http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/Home/Le.../gettingto.htm)
and 7221234 is broken (rings out)

TIA,

Chris

congokid November 5th 05 04:57 PM

Battersea Park Tonight

In message .com,
Chris! writes
Hi,

I am going to the Battersea Park Fireworks in about an hour. Can
anyone tell me what provision there is for parking a bicycle nearby?
Can't find anything on the Wandsworth site
(http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/Home/Le.../gettingto.htm)
and 7221234 is broken (rings out)

I saw and heard fireworks in Battersea Park as I cycled past on the
Chelsea Embankment last night.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Read my tips...