London Banter

-   -   Warren Street - fire alert? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/358-warren-street-fire-alert.html)

Gerard McGovern July 18th 03 10:20 AM

Warren Street - fire alert?

Anyone know what happened at Warren Street last night at about 11.15?
Station closed, three Fire engines and one police car on the scene. The
station staff didn't have a clue what to do in an emergency.

tim July 22nd 03 06:18 PM

Warren Street - fire alert?

"Gerard McGovern" wrote in message
Anyone know what happened at Warren Street last night at about 11.15?
Station closed, three Fire engines and one police car on the scene. The
station staff didn't have a clue what to do in an emergency.

We were there a few weeks ago. Closed for emergency, so
asked the staff standing by the entrance what was happening.
"it's all on the sign round there mate!!"

Walked to Euston, as we went through the train stopped normally
at WS. Useless *******s.

Tim