London Banter

-   -   New fares from 2 January 2006 - pdf (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3583-new-fares-2-january-2006-a.html)

Colin Rosenstiel November 8th 05 08:46 AM

New fares from 2 January 2006 - pdf

In article ,
(Barry Salter) wrote:

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:20 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

[Heathrow T123 Underground Ticket Office]

Ah! That's new then. I wonder how I can find out short of going
there what fares to Cambridge they offer?

Logically, they should offer the same fare as Cambridge Station would
sell for a journey heading the other way, i.e. Cambridge to Heathrow
Underground (NLC0782) if such a fare exists (which you should be able
to check in an East National Fares Manual, or at Cambridge Station).
Failing that, it'll possibly be the cost of an LU Zone 1 to 6 Single
or Return plus the appropriate Single or Return from London to

Cambridge.

Railcard discounts *should* be available, as they've been available on
through fares *from* National Rail stations to LU Zones for some time.

You could also *try* calling LU Customer Services on 0845 330 9880
(Open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week), or use the Feedback Form, which
you'll find at: https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/contacts/form.asp

HTH,

Thanks. I probably won't call them until I actually need to make a
journey through Heathrow so as to have up-to-date information.

--
Colin Rosenstiel