London Banter

-   -   UK Wanted evocative photos of Kings X & St Pancras, please (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3609-uk-wanted-evocative-photos-kings.html)

Marratxi November 14th 05 03:54 PM

UK Wanted evocative photos of Kings X & St Pancras, please

Black & white era preferably. I would be particularly grateful for photos
showing the yards, pointwork, etc. These are NOT for publication, purely for
my own interest having only caught the very end of the St Pancras Goodsyard
and ditto Kings X when going to see the start of the CTRL works. Widened
lines also wanted, please. Please post on alt.binaries.pictures.rail or
direct to me with the obvious anti-spam adjustment.
I have put some of the photos I took and found already at
http://mysite.freeserve.com/bazzastu...KingsCross.htm
Cheerz and thanks in anticipation,
Baz