London Banter

-   -   Transport science (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/365-transport-science.html)

Acrosticus July 19th 03 08:53 PM

Transport science

From: "Cast_Iron"
Date: 19/07/2003 18:19 GMT Daylight Time

Why should I be interested in PR? My post was directed at you, not at the
original questioner, who has been grateful for any assistance offered.

If it was directed at me why post it to the group as a whole? You could have
e-mailed me with it. Stop being a troll and get a life.

Since the tentatively predicted flame war has arrived, Acrosticus announces he
has left the building. Good day!

Cast_Iron July 19th 03 08:56 PM

Transport science