London Banter

-   -   HEATHROW AIRPORT - PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES - 2005/2006 (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3687-heathrow-airport-public-transport-services.html)

Richard J. December 20th 05 08:01 PM

HEATHROW AIRPORT - PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES - 2005/2006

CJB wrote:
With unusual attention to detail and with amazing lack of any form
of pro-activity whatsoever - AT LONG LAST - we have been given
information as to Christmas public transport to/from London and
Heathrow Airport - a mere THREE days before the Christmas bank
holiday.

Address your rant to BAA. I think you'll find the individual transport
operators have had their plans published for some time.

Excessive cross-posting trimmed.
--
Richard J.