London Banter

-   -   Silent Calls in London (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3744-silent-calls-london.html)

Silent Calls Victim January 3rd 06 03:38 AM

Silent Calls in London

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON
W4 5AH

Tel: 020 8723 9756
Tel: 020 8994 4372

Thank you

David Hickson

Chris! January 3rd 06 05:43 PM

Silent Calls in London

Silent Calls Victim wrote:
Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

If only people on trains made silent calls...