London Banter

-   -   Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3761-livingstone-fiddles-while-londoners-churn.html)

RedAspect January 9th 06 06:53 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

Today's topical headline

www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

http://www.usenet.com

James Farrar January 9th 06 09:08 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:53:43 -0000, "RedAspect"
wrote:

Today's topical headline

www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

****.

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com

www.waspies.net January 9th 06 09:43 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

RedAspect wrote:
Today's topical headline

www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

DOM1234 has a new name still a low IQ though

James Farrar January 9th 06 09:48 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:43:36 GMT, "www.waspies.net"
wrote:

RedAspect wrote:
Today's topical headline

www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

DOM1234 has a new name still a low IQ though

And as little respect for (and knowledge of) Londoners as Bob Crow.

Maybe he is Bob Crow.

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com

Paul January 9th 06 12:41 PM

wrote:

RedAspect wrote:
Today's topical headline

www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

DOM1234 has a new name still a low IQ though

And as little respect for (and knowledge of) Londoners as Bob Crow.

Maybe he is Bob Crow.

No he was around at New year not in Egypt!

Chris! January 9th 06 02:20 PM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

James Farrar wrote:
Maybe he is Bob Crow.

Where does "Bob Law" fit in to the whole strike thing. He is listed as
the "regional coordinator" on the BBC news page where they give out his
mobile phone number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...01_06_crow.pdf

RedAspect January 9th 06 06:38 PM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

"Chris!" wrote in message
oups.com...

James Farrar wrote:
Maybe he is Bob Crow.

Where does "Bob Law" fit in to the whole strike thing. He is listed as
the "regional coordinator" on the BBC news page where they give out his
mobile phone number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...01_06_crow.pdf

-------
COMMENT
"It was never the intention of the RMT union to spoil Londoner's
celebrations but to force the LU management to pull back from relaxing
safety measures brought in after the Kings Cross Fire."
--------

Cut and pasted from www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

http://www.usenet.com

Nick Cooper January 9th 06 07:16 PM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:38:14 -0000, "RedAspect"
wrote:

"Chris!" wrote in message
roups.com...

James Farrar wrote:
Maybe he is Bob Crow.

Where does "Bob Law" fit in to the whole strike thing. He is listed as
the "regional coordinator" on the BBC news page where they give out his
mobile phone number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...01_06_crow.pdf

-------
COMMENT
"It was never the intention of the RMT union to spoil Londoner's
celebrations but to force the LU management to pull back from relaxing
safety measures brought in after the Kings Cross Fire."

Translation: "We assumed that LUL would cave in to our, 'give us what
we want, or we shoot the puppy' threat, but they didn't, and we ended
up looking like a bunch of ****s."
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/

www.waspies.net January 10th 06 12:35 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

RedAspect wrote:
"Chris!" wrote in message
oups.com...

James Farrar wrote:

Maybe he is Bob Crow.

Where does "Bob Law" fit in to the whole strike thing. He is listed as
the "regional coordinator" on the BBC news page where they give out his
mobile phone number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...01_06_crow.pdf

-------
COMMENT
"It was never the intention of the RMT union to spoil Londoner's
celebrations but to force the LU management to pull back from relaxing
safety measures brought in after the Kings Cross Fire."
--------

Cut and pasted from www.zoneonelondon.co.uk

http://www.usenet.com

Another new name, you'll forget and use the wrong one soon.

Adrian January 10th 06 08:24 AM

Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

Chris! ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Where does "Bob Law" fit in to the whole strike thing. He is listed as
the "regional coordinator" on the BBC news page where they give out his
mobile phone number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...01_06_crow.pdf

Bobby Law's mobile number is 07930 527686? Really? Gosh, what WOULD happen
if that were to get widely known...