Old February 13th 06, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Default The World Library of Pets needs pictures of London's pets

Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets. This is a pet
archive project that will preserve all pets images for many hundreds of
years so future generations can enjoy the history of human
pets.http://www.libraryofpets.com

Thank You

Old February 13th 06, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time. Do go
away. haven't you spammed a sufficient number of newsgroups yet?

Old February 13th 06, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time.

Not at all.
One assumes you are not an animal lover.
What a bitter degenerate creature you sound.

fido

Old February 13th 06, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

fido wrote:
"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time.

Not at all.
One assumes you are not an animal lover.
What a bitter degenerate creature you sound.

I am an animal lover but it gives them nothing to have their photo on
Internet and shows how daft their owners are.

Old February 13th 06, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time.

Not at all.
One assumes you are not an animal lover.
What a bitter degenerate creature you sound.

I am an animal lover but it gives them nothing to have their photo on
Internet and shows how daft their owners are.

You don't get it. The pet's image is preserved - a wonderful thing which
will give pleasure to many. But not to grumps such as you, of course.
Do try and cheer up. Get yourself a pet. You obviously live alone.

Old February 13th 06, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:58:24 -0000 "fido" waved a
wand and this message magically appeared:

You don't get it. The pet's image is preserved - a wonderful thing which
will give pleasure to many. But not to grumps such as you, of course.
Do try and cheer up. Get yourself a pet. You obviously live alone.

You don't ****ing get it. You were spamming. Das ist verboten. Kindly
**** off elsewhere, thanks.

Oh, and by the way, I do have a pet, but you'll never get a photo of
it. Ever. Oh yes, if I ever see my cat's photo on your site without a
copyright attribution I'll sue you.

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

"Honestly, what can I possibly say to get you into my bed?" - Anon.
Old February 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"Alex Buell" wrote in message
.uk...
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:58:24 -0000 "fido" waved a
wand and this message magically appeared:

You don't get it. The pet's image is preserved - a wonderful thing which
will give pleasure to many. But not to grumps such as you, of course.
Do try and cheer up. Get yourself a pet. You obviously live alone.

You don't ****ing get it. You were spamming. Das ist verboten. Kindly
**** off elsewhere, thanks.

Oh, and by the way, I do have a pet, but you'll never get a photo of
it. Ever. Oh yes, if I ever see my cat's photo on your site without a
copyright attribution I'll sue you.

--

Oh you little bitch!

Old February 14th 06, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

fido wrote:
"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
"John of Aix" wrote in message
fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time.

Not at all.
One assumes you are not an animal lover.
What a bitter degenerate creature you sound.

I am an animal lover but it gives them nothing to have their photo on
Internet and shows how daft their owners are.

You don't get it. The pet's image is preserved - a wonderful thing
which will give pleasure to many. But not to grumps such as you, of
course. Do try and cheer up. Get yourself a pet. You obviously live
alone.

I've got two cats old son, talk to the birds and get on with all
animals.

All you are doing in effect is aligning a bunch of pictures of cats,
dogs, budgies etc. Very cute but what use is it any more than any other
collection of such pictures (try Google images). The owners, if they are
that sort, will probably have several pictures of Poopikins to blubber
over already and don't need it to be on the internet other than to
flatter *their* ego, and the rest of those looking in will just be
looking at pretty cats, dogs and budgies. One spaniel is very much like
another in essence, even more when it is just a simple photo.

Go ahead with your site, good luck even. I expect you'll end up finding
plenty of pigeons (no pun intended) to pay up five quid to have their
cat/dog/budgie put in the Hall of Honour section so as to distinguis it
from hoi polloi moggies, mutts and chirpers that clog the free section.
If there is a free section that is.

Old February 14th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Alex Buell wrote:

Oh, and by the way, I do have a pet, but you'll never get a photo of
it. Ever. Oh yes, if I ever see my cat's photo on your site without a
copyright attribution I'll sue you.

Go get him tiger!

Old February 17th 06, 01:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John of Aix" wrote in news:43f0e2a9$0$6666
:

fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time. Do go
away. haven't you spammed a sufficient number of newsgroups yet?

LOL it is a silly website... and yes I do have two gorgeous cats that I
love dearly (or should that be "whom" - does one "whom" when it's a cat?).
But I won't be posting their pics.... World Library of Pets? FFS!

There was a site where you scan your cat - that was highly amusing (and not
cruel either). Anyone remember the URL.

But if you really really want to see a stupid stupid stupidest idea for a
website, it would have to be http://www.soupsong.com/

Doesn't look too offensive, until you click on "Soup goes to the movies"
down the left hand column.....