London Banter

-   -   Putney Bridge (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3912-putney-bridge.html)

[email protected] March 4th 06 08:40 PM

Putney Bridge

Hello All,

I was wondering what work is being carried out on Putney Bridge Tube
Station (District Line, Zone 2)?. I noticed that work is being done to
the main entrance. Also when is the work due to be completed?.

Many Thanks,

Ben

Richard J. March 4th 06 08:46 PM

Putney Bridge

wrote:
Hello All,

I was wondering what work is being carried out on Putney Bridge Tube
Station (District Line, Zone 2)?. I noticed that work is being done
to the main entrance. Also when is the work due to be completed?.

See
http://www.metronetrail.com/default....=1077886300890

--
Richard J.

Peaches March 5th 06 10:09 PM

Putney Bridge

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello All,

I was wondering what work is being carried out on Putney Bridge Tube
Station (District Line, Zone 2)?. I noticed that work is being done to
the main entrance. Also when is the work due to be completed?.

Many Thanks,

Ben

Hi Benny Smith,
The reconstruction work is to transform the station into a zone 1.
Also to accommadate telepathy to be practiced in the booking hall,
and also to coat the platforms with a suitable surface to allow the
GSM to practice his tap-dancing techniques during close of traffic.
Kisses and Cuddles
XXXXXXXXXXXXX