London Banter

-   -   Suitcase and backpack? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4095-suitcase-backpack.html)

Colin Rosenstiel April 21st 06 09:31 PM

Suitcase and backpack?

In article ,
(David J Bush) wrote:

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:51 +0100 (BST),
(Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

|If there's any real danger of being that late, wouldn't it be better
|and possibly no more expensive, to go to Paddington by Heathrow
|Express? You could take a shorter taxi ride to the hotel or even
|walk.

That is in fact what the automated trip planner advised me to do,
skip the tube altogether. My flight is scheduled to arrive around 10
p.m. and I estimated an hour to get through customs and whatever.
After getting all this attentive advice, I'm looking forward to trying
the Underground, but if I am delayed, it's nice to know there are
other options.

Wise man!

--
Colin Rosenstiel