Old April 27th 06, 11:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Phil 'Sunny' Glazebrook

Phil Glazebrook RIP

I now have further details regarding Phil's funeral arrangements:

Phil, who had just turned 70 last month, is going to be buried in his
mother's plot at Hendon Cemetery, Holders Hill Road, Hendon on Friday
28 April @ 2pm. As you are coming off Holders Hill Road go in through
the main gate, follow the road that is sign posted "chapel", where the
road divides go to the right for burials.

I have spoken to Phil's sister-in-law, Maureen, about the arrangements
and she has said that any flowers should go to Co-Operative Funeral
Service, 58 Watling Ave., Burnt Oak Middx HA8 0LT. Tel 0208 952 1393.

Or for those who would prefer to make a donation Maureen has suggested
the following:-

Ruislip Lido Railway
Kew Bridge Steam Museum
Talyllyn Railway

Or, Maureen thought the British Heart Foundation would be another
appropriate beneficiary.

John Burke
WATFORD RAIL USERS GROUP