London Banter

-   -   Looking for tube train interior plan (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4108-looking-tube-train-interior-plan.html)

[email protected] April 30th 06 04:11 PM

Looking for tube train interior plan

I'm looking for any images showing the plan layout of a tube car
interior, any vintage but ideally something fairly recent and not the
deep line stock. I've googled extensively for this but it has been
difficult to find a proper drawn plan anyway. I can find lots of
photos, but not a plan. It doesn't have to be very high resolution.

Any suggestions for links?

Frank

Peter Smyth April 30th 06 05:09 PM

Looking for tube train interior plan

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking for any images showing the plan layout of a tube car
interior, any vintage but ideally something fairly recent and not the
deep line stock. I've googled extensively for this but it has been
difficult to find a proper drawn plan anyway. I can find lots of
photos, but not a plan. It doesn't have to be very high resolution.

Any suggestions for links?

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://tfl.gov.uk/tube/downloads/pdf...b_20030516.pdf

Peter Smyth