London Banter

-   -   Ok, which TfL Idiot moved the High Holborn bus stop? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4112-ok-tfl-idiot-moved-high.html)

JMUpton2000 May 2nd 06 01:15 AM

Ok, which TfL Idiot moved the High Holborn bus stop?

Would someone mind explaining the latest daft idea from TfL?

They have moved the High Holborn bus stop from its sensible location near
the station to some considerable distance away almost closer to Museum
Street.

Madness....

Jim May 3rd 06 10:32 AM

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 May 2006 02:15:29 +0100, "JMUpton2000" securitynovels @
freeuk.com wrote:

Would someone mind explaining the latest daft idea from TfL?

They have moved the High Holborn bus stop from its sensible location near
the station to some considerable distance away almost closer to Museum
Street.

At a guess, it's probably been moved to facilitate bendybus operation,
or something along those lines...

Cheers,

Barry

An eye-witness told me that the bus stop was flattened after a car ran into
it.

EdB May 3rd 06 11:33 AM

freeuk.com wrote:

Would someone mind explaining the latest daft idea from TfL?

They have moved the High Holborn bus stop from its sensible location near
the station to some considerable distance away almost closer to Museum
Street.

At a guess, it's probably been moved to facilitate bendybus operation,
or something along those lines...

Cheers,

Barry

An eye-witness told me that the bus stop was flattened after a car ran into
it.

Indeed it was, though i cannot see why it has been completely removed.
As well as that the buses still stop there and despite what the signs
on the stop say there is no indication or directions as to where the
new stop is.

David Cantrell May 14th 06 05:06 PM

freeuk.com said:

Would someone mind explaining the latest daft idea from TfL?

I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I asked Hendy Bendy to move it so that
it would be closer to me at work. In return, I have promised not to
slag off his bendy toys as much as I used to.