London Banter

-   -   LU Estimated Time of Arrival Station Boards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4189-lu-estimated-time-arrival-station.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 06 04:33 PM

LU Estimated Time of Arrival Station Boards

Is the information supposedly available at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinfo/eta/ just not working at the
moment or has it still to become operational at some unspecified date?

--
gordon

MaxB June 3rd 06 07:59 PM

LU Estimated Time of Arrival Station Boards

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is the information supposedly available at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinfo/eta/ just not working at the
moment or has it still to become operational at some unspecified date?

--
gordon

Well it certainly isn't doing anything at the moment. I've filled in a
feedback form to say it would be more useful if it actually gave some
information!

Regards,
MaxB

Peter June 5th 06 07:47 AM

LU Estimated Time of Arrival Station Boards

Not sure how useful it would be on the web, even if they did work!

But at the stations .... Those on the Piccadilly are totally
unreliable - not only the time, but also the final destination is often
wrong. This matters when you are going to a station beyond Arnos Grove.

Spyke June 5th 06 09:43 PM

peter wrote:
Not sure how useful it would be on the web, even if they did work!

But at the stations .... Those on the Piccadilly are totally
unreliable - not only the time, but also the final destination is often
wrong. This matters when you are going to a station beyond Arnos Grove.

It is quite useful on the web actually.
I can check the Northern Line arrivals at Bank before leaving the
office, and get a good idea of what state the line's in by the headways
between trains.