Old August 1st 06, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube quiz name game

On 01 Aug 2006 06:31:06 GMT, Iain wrote:

"Bob Wood" wrote in news:Igvzg.51873$1g.19189
:

What current score box? I can't see that at all on my screen and yes
I use IE6.

I use IE6 and can see the score-box and the figures therein!

I've found and fixed the IE6 scorebox bug. It's also now possible to view
how well you've done by line and by zone.

Yep now visible. For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee Line
station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one. Bizarrely the
grand total is showing 324/324 and 100% correct.
--
Paul C

Old August 1st 06, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 01 Aug 2006 06:31:06 GMT, Iain
wrote:

"Bob Wood" wrote in
news:Igvzg.51873$1g.19189 @newsfe1-win.ntli.net:

What current score box? I can't see that at all on my screen
and yes I use IE6.

I use IE6 and can see the score-box and the figures therein!

I've found and fixed the IE6 scorebox bug. It's also now possible
to view how well you've done by line and by zone.

Yep now visible. For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee
Line station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one.
Bizarrely the grand total is showing 324/324 and 100% correct.

I think that means that, while you ended up with all 324 names correct,
there was one Jubilee station that you had to have two attempts at.
Very impressive nevertheless!
--
Richard J.

Old August 1st 06, 11:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Bob Wood" wrote in
news:Igvzg.51873$1g.19189 @newsfe1-win.ntli.net:

What current score box? I can't see that at all on my screen
and yes I use IE6.

I use IE6 and can see the score-box and the figures therein!

I've found and fixed the IE6 scorebox bug. It's also now possible
to view how well you've done by line and by zone.

Yep now visible. For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee
Line station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one.
Bizarrely the grand total is showing 324/324 and 100% correct.

I think that means that, while you ended up with all 324 names correct,
there was one Jubilee station that you had to have two attempts at. Very
impressive nevertheless!

I was rubbish in comparison. I failed mostly on east London - never had
reason to go beyond Barking or Stratford!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7
Old August 2nd 06, 12:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Corfield wrote:

For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee Line
station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one.

Southwark?

Old August 2nd 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Bob Wood" wrote in
news:Igvzg.51873$1g.19189 @newsfe1-win.ntli.net:

What current score box? I can't see that at all on my screen
and yes I use IE6.

I use IE6 and can see the score-box and the figures therein!

I've found and fixed the IE6 scorebox bug. It's also now possible
to view how well you've done by line and by zone.

Yep now visible. For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee
Line station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one.
Bizarrely the grand total is showing 324/324 and 100% correct.

I think that means that, while you ended up with all 324 names correct,
there was one Jubilee station that you had to have two attempts at.

Ah that would be St Johns Wood where I spelt it with the " ' " but this
was rejected. However the same happened with Heathrow and Kings Cross
and yet the running totals for these were fine.

Very impressive nevertheless!

To be fair though I did have to look a few up (DLR Beckton and KGV
branches in particular) and I also got some stations in the wrong order
initially. Not that impressive but it is one hell of a test though.
--
Paul C

Old August 2nd 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 01:55:58 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

For some reason I've apparently got one Jubilee Line
station wrong but I'll be damned if I can see which one.

Southwark?

Nope - got that one right straight away. See reply to Richard J up there
somewhere ^^
--
Paul C