London Banter

-   -   No platform adverts at St Paul's (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/448-no-platform-adverts-st-pauls.html)

Vic August 1st 03 09:08 AM

No platform adverts at St Paul's

Anyone know why there have been no platform adverts at St Paul's for
at least 3 months.
I would have thought that St Paul's would be an ideal place for
platform adverts, but the walls have been blank for ages.

Robin May August 1st 03 03:47 PM

(Vic) wrote the following in:

Anyone know why there have been no platform adverts at St Paul's for
at least 3 months.
I would have thought that St Paul's would be an ideal place for
platform adverts, but the walls have been blank for ages.

I noticed this myself. Let's hope it stays that way, because it looks
much nicer!

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.

Heliomass August 1st 03 04:48 PM

No platform adverts at St Paul's

www.thend.freeserve.co.uk/heliomass
"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
om...
(Vic) wrote in message

om...
Anyone know why there have been no platform adverts at St Paul's for
at least 3 months.
I would have thought that St Paul's would be an ideal place for
platform adverts, but the walls have been blank for ages.

Maybe theyre going to put in Moving adverts (wasnt there a trial
couple of years ago?) so they took down the ads in preperation but the
moving ones broke.
Just a guess?

I seem to remember when I was a kid that Leicester Square Picadilly line
platforms had lots of small TVs hanging from the celieng with adverts on
them (including sound). Does anyone else remember this?

--
To reply to this message,
change the email address to: