London Banter

-   -   London to Brighton in 2 minutes (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4544-london-brighton-2-minutes.html)

Paul Corfield September 30th 06 08:25 PM

London to Brighton in 2 minutes

http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/webcom/lonbri.php

Took a while to load but rather fun to watch.
--
Paul C

Dr Ivan D. Reid September 30th 06 09:25 PM

London to Brighton in 2 minutes

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:25:22 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote in :
http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/webcom/lonbri.php

Took a while to load but rather fun to watch.

Driven by sweller, I'd be guessing.

Hmm, download keeps cutting out along with Cliff Richard's
"Congratulations" on Capital Gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzDqzq0WDXc might be faster.

Sheesh, orange has gone totally down the toilet tonight. Is everyone
streaming a soccer match or something?

Rebooted modem, lost puTTY connexion... now getting 400 kB/s download
again.

Ah... It'd be more interesting if I actually knew the route. :-0!
Has anyone got the same for Byron Bay to Mullumbimby? Used to travel that
every day to High School.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

Richard J. September 30th 06 10:31 PM

Paul Corfield wrote:
http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/webcom/lonbri.php

Took a while to load but rather fun to watch.

Thanks, Paul. It's a better quality image than others of that sort.
However, Internet Explorer crashed on me about two-thirds of the way to
Brighton. Will try again later. Anyone else have a similar problem?

--
Richard J.

Olof Lagerkvist September 30th 06 10:35 PM

Richard J. wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/webcom/lonbri.php

Took a while to load but rather fun to watch.

Thanks, Paul. It's a better quality image than others of that sort.
However, Internet Explorer crashed on me about two-thirds of the way to
Brighton. Will try again later. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Yes, but then I tried to download the movie file directly:
http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/movies/lob_bri_web.mov

And that one works when I play it in QuickTime.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451