London Banter

-   -   Euston Square 'Wellcome' entrance open (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4603-euston-square-wellcome-entrance-open.html)

Andy October 18th 06 01:05 PM

Euston Square 'Wellcome' entrance open

Dear All,

I noticed today that the new entrance at Euston Square, to the south
side of Euston Road, has finally opened. This entrance is in the bottom
of the new Wellcome building and it still feels to me like walking
through a building site. Although, looking closely, the steel grids on
the walls might be permanent and not just masking off areas still
unfinished.

Does anyone know when this entrance actually opened?

Andy

[email protected] October 18th 06 01:48 PM

Andy wrote:
Does anyone know when this entrance actually opened?

Around a month ago I believe. But still no sign of lifts. I thought
this station was supposed become wheelchair accessible. I wonder
what's delaying it?

Dominic