London Banter

-   -   Ealing Broadway Saturday parking (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4661-ealing-broadway-saturday-parking.html)

Nigel Pendse November 7th 06 11:59 AM

Ealing Broadway Saturday parking

I need to catch an early morning train from Ealing Broadway on Saturday,
returning in the evening. Does anyone know if there is free on-street
parking near the station on Saturdays?

TheOneKEA November 7th 06 03:14 PM

Nigel Pendse wrote:
I need to catch an early morning train from Ealing Broadway on Saturday,
returning in the evening. Does anyone know if there is free on-street
parking near the station on Saturdays?

I don't think so. I use Broadway station fairly often and most of the
parking spaces are metered.

Colum Mylod November 7th 06 04:57 PM

Ealing Broadway Saturday parking

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:59:27 -0000, "Nigel Pendse"
wrote:

I need to catch an early morning train from Ealing Broadway on Saturday,
returning in the evening. Does anyone know if there is free on-street
parking near the station on Saturdays?

Plenty if "near" allows 5mins walk. Look at a map that includes
Castlebar Road. The streets off it near Harvington School are all good
to go - restrictions are a sensible Ealing Mon-Fri 9-10 & 16-17
(IIRC). Right next to the station is a no-no, the road to it is coned
off. Basically to the north & west of the station are where you need
to look.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com