London Banter

-   -   456 in Southern colours (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4700-456-southern-colours.html)

ONscotland November 18th 06 09:56 PM

456 in Southern colours

So far I think it is just the one train, but it is in the full Southern
colour scheme.
What a contrast to the others in the fleet, which have never been
changed from the faded Network SouthEast livery.

Jack Taylor November 18th 06 11:35 PM

456 in Southern colours

ONscotland wrote:
So far I think it is just the one train, but it is in the full
Southern colour scheme.
What a contrast to the others in the fleet, which have never been
changed from the faded Network SouthEast livery.

There are three of them now (456 002/012/014), plus one (456 006) in
"undercoat" (all white) but with Southern green surrounds on the cab ends.
456 024 "Sir Cosmo Bonsor" has also been in Connex livery for several years.
The whole fleet is now being refurbed.