London Banter

-   -   VCS Left Luggage opening times (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4758-vcs-left-luggage-opening-times.html)

Neil Williams December 6th 06 02:54 PM

VCS Left Luggage opening times

Is Victoria Coach Station left luggage open 24 hours? I can't find
opening times on the TfL website.

If not, is there a 24-hour-a-day left luggage service available
anywhere in London that anyone knows about?

Neil

Paul Terry December 6th 06 04:33 PM

VCS Left Luggage opening times

In message om, Neil
Williams writes

Is Victoria Coach Station left luggage open 24 hours?

No: 7am until 11pm according to:

http://www.totaltravel.co.uk/travel/...n-london-coach

If not, is there a 24-hour-a-day left luggage service available
anywhere in London that anyone knows about?

Can't help on that one.

--
Paul Terry

Paul Corfield December 6th 06 05:38 PM

VCS Left Luggage opening times

On 6 Dec 2006 07:54:49 -0800, "Neil Williams"
wrote:

Is Victoria Coach Station left luggage open 24 hours? I can't find
opening times on the TfL website.

If not, is there a 24-hour-a-day left luggage service available
anywhere in London that anyone knows about?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/vcs/station-facilities.asp#left

Would seem to fit the bill about VCS left luggage.

The Coaches section of the TfL website has plenty of info.

--
Paul C

Neil Williams December 7th 06 06:49 AM

Paul Terry wrote:

No: 7am until 11pm according to:

http://www.totaltravel.co.uk/travel/...n-london-coach

Damn; same as Euston. Looks like I'll have to do a double trip, then
:(

What I want to be able to do is fly into LCY on the 23rd Dec, drop my
luggage off somewhere[1], go for a night out with friends who will have
travelled from MK, pick up luggage then onto the 01yuck train back to
MK, without having to pop home first (even if the company would be
paying) or go to London and back on Xmas Eve...

[1] I won't have much, but some pubs and especially clubs are sometimes
funny about it, and I'd rather not have to watch it all the time.

Neil