London Banter

-   -   Track Charts or Track maps of the London Underground (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4782-track-charts-track-maps-london.html)

[email protected] December 13th 06 02:21 PM

Track Charts or Track maps of the London Underground

Hi

Can anyone assist me in obtaining Track Charts or Track Maps of the
London Underground and the Docklands

The maps should include Tracks,,Platforms,,crossover s or
switches,,and Points ,,etc

I do have maps,,that are 3 to 4 yrs old,,and i know there have been
changes0---i e Northern Line or the Central Line

Thank you

steve LOwenthal
FDNY NYC USA

ctyerkes December 14th 06 05:55 AM

wrote:

Can anyone assist me in obtaining Track Charts or Track Maps of the
London Underground and the Docklands

The maps should include Tracks,,Platforms,,crossover s or
switches,,and Points ,,etc

Try
http://www.davros.org/rail/culg/ - under 'Layout' for each line.
Alternatively the Quail Track Diagram books -
http://www.trackmaps.co.uk/ - a couple of these have just had new
editions published and are up-to-date.

Clive D. W. Feather December 14th 06 12:37 PM

Track Charts or Track maps of the London Underground

In article .com,
ctyerkes writes
The maps should include Tracks,,Platforms,,crossover s or
switches,,and Points ,,etc

Try http://www.davros.org/rail/culg/ - under 'Layout' for each line.

CULG does *not* give that information. It shows the running lines and
platform layouts, but (for example) the things that look like crossovers
just show the available routes for services.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work:

Tom Anderson December 16th 06 01:30 AM

Track Charts or Track maps of the London Underground

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

In article .com, ctyerkes
writes

The maps should include Tracks,,Platforms,,crossover s or
switches,,and Points ,,etc

Try http://www.davros.org/rail/culg/ - under 'Layout' for each line.

CULG does *not* give that information. It shows the running lines and
platform layouts, but (for example) the things that look like crossovers
just show the available routes for services.

It does have quite a few junctions in, though.

tom

--
Once you notice that something doesn't seem to have all the necessary
parts to enable its functions, it is going to mildly bug you until you