London Banter

-   -   ANNOUNCE: Christmas offers from Network Rail (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4789-announce-christmas-offers-network-rail.html)

[email protected] December 15th 06 02:50 PM

ANNOUNCE: Christmas offers from Network Rail

(Have they done this before? I don't remember it.)

Network Rail have a new page on their website, offering discounts and
special deals at many of the shops that now clutter the concourses of
their London stations. There's also a "free food for a year" offer at
Victoria - if you like sushi, and are incredibly lucky in prize draws.

Oh, yes, the URL; http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/3697.aspx.
--
Pat Ricroft, City of Salford, UK
================================

Arthur Figgis December 15th 06 09:14 PM

wrote:
(Have they done this before? I don't remember it.)

Network Rail have a new page on their website, offering discounts and
special deals at many of the shops that now clutter the concourses of
their London stations. There's also a "free food for a year" offer at
Victoria - if you like sushi, and are incredibly lucky in prize draws.

Maybe sushi isn't too popular at the moment, comrade?

Oh, yes, the URL; http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/3697.aspx.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK