Old January 1st 07, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

Default More frequent?

Early morning, which line runs more trains Jubilee line or the DLR to Canary
Wharf?

Old January 1st 07, 07:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"C" wrote in message
Early morning, which line runs more trains Jubilee line or the DLR
to Canary Wharf?

Couple of points...

1: you don't say in which direction (eg from Stratford or Central
London), or what you define as early morning.

Anyway, you can find out the information from the TfL website.
As a clue.... I went to the "Journey Planner" to check the tube times
and the "DLR" link for their times.

Old January 1st 07, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

"Matt Wheeler" wrote in message

"C" wrote in message
Early morning, which line runs more trains Jubilee line or the DLR to
Canary Wharf?

Couple of points...

1: you don't say in which direction (eg from Stratford or Central London),
or what you define as early morning.

Anyway, you can find out the information from the TfL website.
As a clue.... I went to the "Journey Planner" to check the tube times and
the "DLR" link for their times.

Sorry from Central london and Im talking around 6am till 9am.

Old January 1st 07, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"C" wrote in message
Early morning, which line runs more trains Jubilee line or the DLR to
Canary Wharf?

Couple of points...

1: you don't say in which direction (eg from Stratford or Central London),
or what you define as early morning.

Anyway, you can find out the information from the TfL website.
As a clue.... I went to the "Journey Planner" to check the tube times and
the "DLR" link for their times.

Sorry from Central london and Im talking around 6am till 9am.

Jubilee Line in the peak is supposed to be 24 trains per hour.
DLR does 16 tph at best from Bank. There will be fewer trains running
between 6.00 - 0715 or so as trains will be entering service from depots
and the service level will be building up to its maximum level.

The above numbers are for a normal M-F working day. Services are much
less frequent on Saturdays and Sundays at the times you have specified.
--
Paul C

Old January 1st 07, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

"C" wrote in message
[...]

So what your saying is I would be best getting a Jubilee Line train.

Old January 1st 07, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:24:24 GMT, "C" wrote:

.. .

"C" wrote in message
[...]

Not necessarily. You have not said where you are starting from. For
example, if you were at Liverpool St it would make more sense to go to
Bank and catch the DLR than it would be to try to get to the Jubilee
Line at London Bridge. I simply said which service had more trains
running on it.

Given the complexity of London's transport network and the almost
infinite number of start points for journeys it is not really sensible
to expect people on the group to give you a precise answer to a very
open question - there are too many variables that could change what
would be the best way to get somewhere.
--
Paul C

Old January 2nd 07, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:24:24 GMT, "C" wrote:

. ..

"C" wrote in message
[...]

Ok thanks for your input.

Old January 3rd 07, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

C wrote:
So what your saying is I would be best getting a Jubilee Line train.

The DLR goes wrong a lot less , plus its a nicer trip.

B2003

Old January 3rd 07, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...

C wrote:
So what your saying is I would be best getting a Jubilee Line train.

The DLR goes wrong a lot less , plus its a nicer trip.

B2003

Theres more to look at I suppose.