London Banter

-   -   Tell Graffiti Vandals What You think (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4884-tell-graffiti-vandals-what-you.html)

[email protected] January 14th 07 07:34 PM

Tell Graffiti Vandals What You think

A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

http://www.ukgraffiti.com/ukgv2/gbook/index.htm

Typical quote (before I found it)

repect [sic] to them writers in east london hoo [sic] got hit by a
train yesterday last night r.i.p and r.i.p more.

Adrian January 14th 07 08:16 PM

Tell Graffiti Vandals What You think

) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to spray your comments on the side of a
train?

[email protected] January 14th 07 09:15 PM

Adrian wrote:
) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to spray your comments on the side of a
train?

Sorry don't understand. Are you supposing I am pro-graffiti?

Joyce Whitchurch January 14th 07 09:21 PM

wrote:
Adrian wrote:
) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to spray your comments on the side of a
train?

Sorry don't understand. Are you supposing I am pro-graffiti?

It's hard to tell, this being Usenet and all - no body language, no eye
contact, no inflexion of the voice.
--
Joyce Whitchurch, Stalybridge, UK
=================================

PeterG January 14th 07 09:23 PM

Adrian wrote:
) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to spray your comments on the side of a
train?

Perhaps we could paint some suitable symbols on the train, like the
ones that used to get painted on planes in WWII

Peter

d January 15th 07 09:54 AM

Tell Graffiti Vandals What You think

wrote in message
ups.com...
A vandal web site - sign the guest book - I did!

http://www.ukgraffiti.com/ukgv2/gbook/index.htm

Typical quote (before I found it)

repect [sic] to them writers in east london hoo [sic] got hit by a
train yesterday last night r.i.p and r.i.p more.

Now the guestbook is covered with adverts for pharms. Delicious irony :)
hosers.