London Banter

-   -   Apartment rent help (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4900-apartment-rent-help.html)

[email protected] January 20th 07 06:11 PM

Apartment rent help

Hallo ,

I'm in the process of moving to London for studying , I´m going to
relocate early February and stay there until June .
Wondering if any member of this group knows of a good economical
rental apartments, like a furniture flat with one or two bedroom in
London in one of the following areas : NW3, NW2, NW6, NW8 or NW11. ?
please any one can help me in this by anyway conact me on my
email: "aits_hiring_ system@yahoo. com"

Thanks for your help