Old February 16th 07, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default podroz do londynu lub bristol

Poszukuje osob, ktore w polowie maja chcialyby wyjechac do Londynu lub
Bristol i tam mieszkac (wspoldzielic dom lub mieszkanie przez
wynajecie) a takze podjac tam prace. Lot tanimi liniami lotniczymi z
oplatami to ok. 100 zl.

Old February 16th 07, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Angels wrote in message
:

Poszukuje osob, ktore w polowie maja chcialyby wyjechac do Londynu lub
Bristol i tam mieszkac (wspoldzielic dom lub mieszkanie przez
wynajecie) a takze podjac tam prace. Lot tanimi liniami lotniczymi z
oplatami to ok. 100 zl.

Sorry, we don't speak Polish in this newsgroup.

Old February 16th 07, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:50:15 -0000, "Martin Underwood" a@b wrote:

Angels wrote in message
:

Poszukuje osob, ktore w polowie maja chcialyby wyjechac do Londynu lub
Bristol i tam mieszkac (wspoldzielic dom lub mieszkanie przez
wynajecie) a takze podjac tam prace. Lot tanimi liniami lotniczymi z
oplatami to ok. 100 zl.

Sorry, we don't speak Polish in this newsgroup.

In short my message. I need some people who want fly to London or
Bristol from Poland, and lives, works in those city.

In other message - Could You talk me in which city I could work as
technic informathic?
Sorry for a error in this message. I can't english very much.
Old February 17th 07, 12:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In other message - Could You talk me in which city I could work as
technic informathic?
Sorry for a error in this message. I can't english very much.

You "can't english" and want to work in England?

Old February 17th 07, 01:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"alex_t" wrote in
oups.com:

In other message - Could You talk me in which city I could work as
technic informathic?
Sorry for a error in this message. I can't english very much.

You "can't english" and want to work in England?

I bet it's better than your Polish, though....

Give the guy a break!

Old February 17th 07, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:02:13 -0600, "Tristán White"
wrote:

"alex_t" wrote in
roups.com:

In other message - Could You talk me in which city I could work as
technic informathic?
Sorry for a error in this message. I can't english very much.

You "can't english" and want to work in England?

I bet it's better than your Polish, though....

He doesn't seem to be proposing to go and work in Poland, though!
--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com
Old February 18th 07, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 16 Feb 2007 17:26:43 -0800, "alex_t"
wrote:

In other message - Could You talk me in which city I could work as
technic informathic?
Sorry for a error in this message. I can't english very much.

You "can't english" and want to work in England?

Sorry, but You think that You are so intelligent? I bet that Polish is
hardest than english and You aren't able to tell easy sentence.
Whatever grammars, so slightly bigger of tolerance for other people.
Do you think that every Polisch man is the booby?
Old February 18th 07, 11:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I bet it's better than your Polish, though....

Well, I'm not looking for a new job in Poland anytime soon...

Give the guy a break!

Yeah, when there's a million of them already here, who cares if there
will be one more ;-)

Old February 18th 07, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry, but You think that You are so intelligent? I bet that Polish is
hardest than english and You aren't able to tell easy sentence.
Whatever grammars, so slightly bigger of tolerance for other people.
Do you think that every Polisch man is the booby?

A pole that tries to teach tolerance? LOL.

Old February 19th 07, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 02:33:43PM +0100, Angels wrote:

Poszukuje osob, ktore w polowie maja chcialyby wyjechac do Londynu lub
Bristol i tam mieszkac (wspoldzielic dom lub mieszkanie przez
wynajecie) a takze podjac tam prace. Lot tanimi liniami lotniczymi z
oplatami to ok. 100 zl.

Thankyou for your kind offer, but I do not wish to purchase your sister
at this time. I already have one. Perhaps you might try ebay.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Featu an incorrectly implemented bug