Old February 20th 07, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default A2022 Sanderstead

Can anyone tell me if this road is still closed for roadworks please?

Nothing on BBC Travel.

Old February 20th 07, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Albert" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if this road is still closed for roadworks please?

Nothing on BBC Travel.

Try http://trafficalerts.tfl.gov.uk/pinpointlite/main.php and type in A2022
under the map. It looks like it must be under repair from end to end!

MaxB

Old February 21st 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"MaxB" wrote in message

Try http://trafficalerts.tfl.gov.uk/pinpointlite/main.php and type in
A2022 under the map. It looks like it must be under repair from end to
end!

Thanks for that. This seems to be a very strange web site.

I went from Selsdon to Purley last night and it was still closed at the
Sanderstead Roundabout (where it becomes Rectory Park).

There is no mention in the text part of that closure, and yet if you select
the Mitchley Ave entry there are text responses for places miles away, like
in Sutton!