London Banter

-   -   Staff with the J Door Open (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/501-staff-j-door-open.html)

Richard J. August 7th 03 11:05 AM

Staff with the J Door Open

Joe Patrick wrote:
Are tube staff allowed to drive around with the front (J?) door open.
I saw loads on the Met yesterday.

The J door is the one between the cab and the passengers. Do you mean that
one or the one on the front of the train? (or both?)
--
Richard J.

Robin Mayes August 7th 03 03:41 PM

Staff with the J Door Open

"Richard J." wrote in message

The J door is the one between the cab and the passengers. Do you mean

that
one

or the one on the front of the train? (or both?)

That'd be the M door, that would.

Steve Fitzgerald August 7th 03 05:20 PM

Staff with the J Door Open

In message , Richard J.
writes
Joe Patrick wrote:
Are tube staff allowed to drive around with the front (J?) door open.
I saw loads on the Met yesterday.

The J door is the one between the cab and the passengers. Do you mean that
one or the one on the front of the train? (or both?)

I think he means M door

Joe Patrick August 7th 03 05:39 PM

Staff with the J Door Open

--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Richard J.
writes
Joe Patrick wrote:
Are tube staff allowed to drive around with the front (J?) door open.
I saw loads on the Met yesterday.

The J door is the one between the cab and the passengers. Do you mean

that
one or the one on the front of the train? (or both?)

I think he means M door
--

Very confused today.. dont worry maybe I should have a nap before I start
work