Old March 10th 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Euston to St Pancress

wrote:
Are there any changes of train needed between Euston and St Pancress
on the tube and how easy is it to use the bus between these two
stations and also please can anyone tell me the walking distance
between the two ? .

Try using the Transport for London journey planner.
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/

Use 'Euston' and 'Kings Cross and St Pancras' as the start and end stations.

The journey planner reckons it is 17 minutes to walk between them.
One stop on the Tube.

Old March 10th 07, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:46:12 +0000, John Hearns
wrote:

The journey planner reckons it is 17 minutes to walk between them.
One stop on the Tube.

I'm fairly sure you'd walk further by Tube (through the access
tunnels) than you would to walk the whole thing above ground.

If I didn't have luggage I'd walk the whole thing. With luggage,
there are frequent buses, or if you're not paying a taxi would take a
couple of minutes.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
Old March 10th 07, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John Hearns wrote:
wrote:
Are there any changes of train needed between Euston and St Pancress
on the tube and how easy is it to use the bus between these two
stations and also please can anyone tell me the walking distance
between the two ? .

Try using the Transport for London journey planner.
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/

Use 'Euston' and 'Kings Cross and St Pancras' as the start and end stations.

The journey planner reckons it is 17 minutes to walk between them.
One stop on the Tube.

IMO 17 minutes would get you off the train at Euston and onto a train
at KX with a fairly gentle walk.

I've got from getting a puncture outside KX thameslink onto a train at
Euston (platform 11) in 8 minutes running with the bike. (I was
fortunate that the traffic lights allowed me to cross the Euston Road
without stopping and I was running in the bus lane as there are
typically too many people on the pavement to be able to run)

Tim.

and there was light.

Old March 11th 07, 05:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

The journey planner reckons it is 17 minutes to walk between them.
One stop on the Tube.

I'm fairly sure you'd walk further by Tube (through the access
tunnels) than you would to walk the whole thing above ground.

If I didn't have luggage I'd walk the whole thing. With luggage,
there are frequent buses, or if you're not paying a taxi would take a
couple of minutes.

And cost about four quid if you are paying.