London Banter

-   -   Staff with the J Door Open (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/507-staff-j-door-open.html)

[email protected] August 7th 03 10:01 PM

Staff with the J Door Open

In article ,
(Joe Patrick) wrote:

--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
"Richard J." wrote in message
Joe Patrick wrote:
Are tube staff allowed to drive around with the front (J?) door
open.
I saw loads on the Met yesterday.

The J door is the one between the cab and the passengers. Do you mean

that
one or the one on the front of the train? (or both?)
--

I meant the one on front. I always left my side door open before the
357s.

Trouble is, when M door is open, it acts as a funnel for every living
insect!

Roger