London Banter

-   -   TV alert: "Are we there yet?" (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5072-tv-alert-we-there-yet.html)

Colin Rosenstiel March 10th 07 09:33 PM

TV alert: "Are we there yet?"

In article .com,
(Paul Weaver) wrote:

You can phone them up, explain what happened, and ask for a

refund.

Tried that.
Attempt 1) The had no record of the journey (this was 2 hours later)
Attempt 2) Their systems weren't working
Attempt 3) Was told they couldn't refund the money they obtained via
deception on an unregistered oyster card because of the data
protection act.

Even assuming attempt 4 is succesful, when do I get my 15 minutes of
time and phone charge refunded?

How did you pay? I have an unregistered Oyster and got a refund because I
paid by credit card.

--
Colin Rosenstiel