London Banter

-   -   Preview of new TfL website (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5103-preview-new-tfl-website.html)

Paul Corfield March 16th 07 11:38 PM

Preview of new TfL website

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-rele...ugh/index.html

TfL launch a revised website in a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

--
Paul C

tim..... March 17th 07 12:21 PM

Preview of new TfL website

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-rele...ugh/index.html

TfL launch a revised website in a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

Is it going to use a different set of key-clicks to the ones that
I'm used to, or something else revolutionary?

tim

--
Paul C

Paul Weaver March 20th 07 05:51 PM

Preview of new TfL website

On 17 Mar, 00:38, Paul Corfield wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-rele...ugh/index.html

TfL launch a revisedwebsitein a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

I'd be more intersted in realtime info on trains on the central line
(and I'm sure other people would like other lines too)

[email protected] March 20th 07 06:00 PM

Preview of new TfL website

Hmm..the home page shows a blurred photo of an RM passing Big Ben...a
ROUTEMASTER!!!!!........shumm mishtake surely?

Bob Wood March 20th 07 06:56 PM

Preview of new TfL website

In oups.com,
Paul Weaver typed:

I'd be more intersted in realtime info on trains on the central line
(and I'm sure other people would like other lines too)

http://cache.tfl.gov.uk/common/realt...e-central.html -
4½ minutes old.

--
Bob

alex_t March 20th 07 11:38 PM

Preview of new TfL website

TfL launch a revised website in a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

Looks like it will be much easier to navigate - hope that they will
fix the fonts though!

Paul Weaver March 21st 07 07:44 AM

Preview of new TfL website

On Mar 20, 7:56 pm, "Bob Wood" wrote:
groups.com,
Paul Weaver typed:

I'd be more intersted in realtime info on trains on the central line
(and I'm sure other people would like other lines too)

http://cache.tfl.gov.uk/common/realt...e-central.html -
4½ minutes old.

I was thinking more of
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinf...ionName=Euston

BRB Class 465 March 21st 07 08:29 PM

Preview of new TfL website

On 17 Mar, 00:38, Paul Corfield wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-rele...ugh/index.html
TfL launch a revised website in a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

Definitely an improvement IMO. Interestingly, they seem to have
implemented all the changes I suggested when I filled out the on-line
survey!

BRB Class 465.

Paul Scott March 21st 07 08:32 PM

Preview of new TfL website

"BRB Class 465" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 17 Mar, 00:38, Paul Corfield wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-rele...ugh/index.html
TfL launch a revised website in a few weeks. The above link gives a
short demo of how it will work.

Definitely an improvement IMO. Interestingly, they seem to have
implemented all the changes I suggested when I filled out the on-line
survey!

A sure sign you were the only respondent then!

Paul S

James Farrar March 22nd 07 01:47 AM

Preview of new TfL website

On 21 Mar 2007 01:44:27 -0700, "Paul Weaver"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 7:56 pm, "Bob Wood" wrote:
groups.com,
Paul Weaver typed:

I'd be more intersted in realtime info on trains on the central line
(and I'm sure other people would like other lines too)

http://cache.tfl.gov.uk/common/realt...e-central.html -
4½ minutes old.

I was thinking more of
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinf...ionName=Euston