Which tube station?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

[email protected] April 1st 07 09:08 PM

Which tube station?

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

Paul Corfield April 1st 07 10:03 PM

Which tube station?

On 1 Apr 2007 14:08:17 -0700, wrote:

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

I think I would agree with that. I can't think of anywhere else on the
Central with that configuration for a terminal and the staircase to the
right of the right hand train is also a pretty strong pointer. That
would be to reach the Chiltern Line platforms.

It certainly doesn't look like anywhere on the Northern or Jubilee
lines.
--
Paul C

James Farrar April 2nd 07 12:24 AM

Which tube station?

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

That was my initial instinct, too. It's clearly on the Central Line.

Ian Jelf April 2nd 07 06:34 AM

Which tube station?

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

I think I would agree with that. I can't think of anywhere else on the
Central with that configuration for a terminal and the staircase to the
right of the right hand train is also a pretty strong pointer. That
would be to reach the Chiltern Line platforms.

Yes, I'm almost certain it's West Ruislip (along with Stanmore about the
nearest thing I have to a "local station" on LU and one I use a lot).
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

April 2nd 07 07:55 AM

Which tube station?

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
In message , Paul Corfield
writes

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

I think I would agree with that. I can't think of anywhere else on the
Central with that configuration for a terminal and the staircase to the
right of the right hand train is also a pretty strong pointer. That
would be to reach the Chiltern Line platforms.

Yes, I'm almost certain it's West Ruislip (along with Stanmore about the
nearest thing I have to a "local station" on LU and one I use a lot).
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

alex_t April 2nd 07 09:00 AM

Which tube station?

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

So he probably shares time between two homes? ;-)

Paul Terry April 2nd 07 10:08 AM

Which tube station?

In message ,
writes

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

When you are starting from Birmingham (Hint: read Ian's sig!) the notion
of your nearest LU station covers quite a wide area :)

--
Paul Terry

Ian Jelf April 2nd 07 08:29 PM

Which tube station?

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message ,
writes

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

When you are starting from Birmingham (Hint: read Ian's sig!) the
notion of your nearest LU station covers quite a wide area :)

That's the reason! Depending on my point of origin and where in London
I need to be, my starting point varies between West Ruislip (or
occasionally Perivale, if it's the weekend) if I'm coming down the M40
and have somewhere vaguely on the Central Line to visit or Stanmore if
it's the M6/M1 and I've "anywhere else" top go in London.

I've also for various reasons had occasion to use Burnt Oak (through the
good offices of a utl regular's driveway!) and this weekend Highgate.

Bet you all *really* wanted to know that, of course!

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK (But a proud adopted long distance Londoner!)

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

April 2nd 07 08:38 PM

Which tube station?

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message ,
writes

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

When you are starting from Birmingham (Hint: read Ian's sig!) the notion
of your nearest LU station covers quite a wide area :)

--
Paul Terry

Ok....